IntroductionPrivacy is important to us. We will never share your information with a third party you do not directly and knowingly interact with.
This policy describes how we collect and protect any Personal Data you give to us, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who We AreStorpal Ltd. ("We") is a limited company acting as a "data controller", registered in Ireland at the following address:
36 Lakelands, Naas, Co. Kildare W91 CDW3
If you have further questions, or would like to exercise your data subject rights (listed below), you can contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the address above.
Personal Data We CollectDuring registration we collect your first name, second name, and email address.
To process orders we collect your delivery address and phone number.
During Retailer registration we collect the company's name, contact email and address
In order to transfer the amount owed to Retailers from completed orders we collect their TAX number and International Bank Account Number (IBAN).
For analytics this website uses Matomo. The use of Matomo is based on Article 6 sentence 1 (f) of GDPR.
When analytical cookies are enabled Matomo will log:
- A partially anonymised IP address making it unable to be related back to a specific individual.
- The user ID of a logged in user.
- An item's name when it is added to a cart.
How Provided Information Is UsedThe Personal Data is used to 1) contact you with updates about the orders you have placed, 2) for direct communication you have requested (e.g. password resets or notifications) or 3) to allow the Retailers and Suppliers directly involved to fulfil your order.
Analytics data is used 1) to improve the website by helping us concentrate our efforts on the areas of greatest effect, 2) to investigate potential reasons for cart abandonment, or 3) to detect problems.
How Long The Data Is StoredThe data used for the direct operation of our services is held for as long as you continue to use those services.
Analytics data is held for a maximum of 5 years.
How or When Information Is SharedWe will not share your Personal Data with any third party except where it is explicitly specified and necessary for the completion of a sale. This includes your first name, second name, email address, phone number and delivery address when you place an order with a Retailer. If an order is being fulfilled directly by a Supplier they will not be given your email address as the Retailer will act as your liaison. Neither a Retailer nor a Supplier may not use this information for any purposes other than for the fulfillment of your order.
Information StorageAll information is stored on servers located in Ireland. These servers are only accessed by our staff located in the EU.
- To be informed: We must inform you about the Personal Data about you we collect and why we collect it. This page is how we inform you.
- Of access: You can request a copy of any data we have collected about you.
- To rectification: You can ask us to amend any data about you we have incorrectly recorded
- To erasure: You can ask us to delete any personal information we hold on you that we are not required to hold by law.
- To restrict processing: You can ask us to restrict how we use your Personal Data.
- To data portability: You can ask us to provide you with a copy of the information we hold on you.
- To object: You can stop us processing of your Personal Data at any time.